Information Collection and Use
While you can use parts of this website without providing any personal information, certain sections will only be accessible after you have registered with the website by providing specific data. The information collected by NIITD will be used strictly for the purpose stated at the time of collection. Such information will not be sold, traded, rented or in any way given to a third party, including direct marketing companies and similar organisations for commercial purposes. However,NIITD may reveal the collected information to its employees, agents, consultants and others who the NIITD decides need to know the information. The institute may also divulge the information to third parties, including law enforcement officials, courts and others based on its discretion.
Use of Services on the Website
The website may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services or the website, you will not:
System Information Including IP Addresses
Information that is not personal in nature, i.e., IP addresses, web browser and operating system details, browsing habits, demographical and geographic data and other similar information may be logged and used to analyze and extrapolate information about general user behavior within the NIITD website. Such extrapolations and statistics may be made public; however, they cannot be tracked to individual users. IP addresses are not linked to anything that can help identify the user. Neither are IP addresses, except in rare occasions, handed out third parties.
This website uses “cookies” to track usage and manage services on the website. Cookies are small bits of data that may be transferred to the user’s hard drive when he logs in or accesses a particular part of the website. These are used for a variety of purposes including authentication and can be blocked by reconfiguring the appropriate settings in your web browser. Doing so may, however, restrict access to certain parts of the website. Cookies can also be removed from the user’s hard drive whenever he wishes through his browser options. Information collected through cookies cannot be traced back to the user as it contains no personally identifiable data like name, address or phone number.
The NIITD website uses online forms where you may be asked to provide certain personal information. This is necessary to access certain services in the website (e.g. Online registrations & Payments) or to take part in surveys. By filling out and submitting the form you are understood to have consented to NIITD storing and using the information for the purposes for which it has been provided.
At NIITD, we take every possible precaution to ensure that your data is safe and secure. Unfortunately, we have to control over the transmission medium and digital transmission over the internet can rarely be completely secure. Thus, we cannot ensure the safety of the information transferred to us, and you need to do so at your own risk. Once we receive the data, we will strive to keep it secure using the latest technology, constant upgrades to our digital security infrastructure and restricted access. All information you provide as will be stored in NIITD secured servers. However, we make no guarantees about the security of the data in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Use the Communication Services or the website in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, obscene as to minors, child pornography, racist, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, indecent, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Communication Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Use any Indian School of Business domain name as a pseudonymous return email address for any communications that you transmit from another location or through another service.
- Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications to any Indian School of Business account holder or to any Indian School of Business.com or affiliated email address (regardless of whether you use the website to transmit any such communication).
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the website are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
| Enquiry for Admission? |
Fill this form to get in touch with our Executives